Katie is originally from Middletown, Delaware and moved to North Carolina in 2010 to attend UNC Chapel-Hill and compete as a collegiate swimmer. She has had the opportunity to compete in the ACC championships as an individual and at the Divison 1 NCAA championships as a member of a relay team. As a senior, she was voted co-captain, most dedicated swimmer, and was recognized as a Leader of Distinction by UNC Athletics. Katie draws on her experience as a collegiate swimmer and endurance athlete to help our members reach their fitness goals. Katie brings a positive energy and enthusiasm to her classes and loves to help others succeed in the gym.
In addition to her life at 12th State CrossFit, Katie’s full-time job is with IQVIA in RTP. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and Golden Retriever named Tucker.
- Division I Swimmer (UNC-Chapel Hill)
- ACC Championship (4x Qualifier & Competitor)
- Division I National Championships (2x Qualifier & Competitor)
- Honorable Mention All-American (Relay Team) (Back to Back years)
- Co-Captain of the UNC-Chapel Hill Swim & Dive Team
- Leader of Distinction Award
- Most Dedicated Swimmer