Assistant Head Coach
Coach Benji is originally from Wisconsin and earned a BS in Exercise and Sports Science from The University of Wisconsin River-Falls. He has multiple certifications including CF-L2, Level 1 USAW Sports Performance Coach, and NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. He enjoys the technical aspects of Olympic lifting and the science behind nutrition and training optimization. However, Benji is best know for making his athletes feel welcomed and cared about. His ability to motivate and inspire others is a big reason that his classes are always so well attended.
Fun fact: Benji has experience as a performance coach for the Chinese Olympic Team (Rowing, Shotgun) and spent time training the team in Beijing. The Chinese Women’s rowing team that he helped to coach went on to set a world record at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic games.
- CF-L1 Trainer
- CF-L2 Trainer
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Level 1 USAW Sports Performance Coach
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- University of Wisconsin River-Falls BS Exercise and Sports Science
- Performance Coach Chinese Olympic Teams (Rowing and Shotgun)