CrossFit 101 Course- 4 week introductory course
CrossFit 101 is our introductory course, and helps to answer the question “Is CrossFit For Me?”
Our goal is to allow our athletes to enter the world of CrossFit at a slower pace, in smaller classes, with more emphasis on instruction. Special attention will be paid to proper warm up and cool down, teaching proper mechanics, and ensuring that you feel comfortable in our gym. This is an opportunity for you to experience a series of CrossFit workouts with other beginners in a controlled and safe environment. No pressure to perform. No need to “get in shape” prior to starting. This is a no-risk, low stress way for you to become acquainted with 12th State CrossFit and our training methods.
- Curriculum runs in 4 week cycles, with the goal of covering the core competencies and improving your baseline fitness in a short time period. Most gyms only offer 3-6 classes… we take our time and run you through 4 weeks of training! We do offer an expedited route if you prefer. Think of it as a “boot camp” of sorts, with the goal of preparing you for the next potential phase of training.
- Class Times: NEW TIME!!!! Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday @ 9:00am-10:00am!
- Upcoming cycle start dates: July 17th SOLD OUT, August 14th SOLD OUT, September 11th SOLD OUT , October 9th (COMPLETE). NOVEMBER 13th (10 spots left)
- Cost: $190.00
- Do not be intimidated. We’re nice people, and work with people of all ages and fitness levels. You will never be forced to do any movement that you are not comfortable with. All workouts can be modified for your current level of fitness.
- Following completion of the CrossFit 101 course, you may sign up for any of our regularly scheduled CrossFit classes. If you prefer, you may also continue for another cycle of CrossFit 101 (depending on your comfort level).
RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE
For prospective members:
We welcome you to join us at any time for our CrossFit 101 classes. If it is your first time with us, we ask that you give us a call at (919) 977-7996 or email our head coach and CF-101 Director Cliff at: firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you are coming. We also recommend that you begin on one of our CrossFit 101 cycle start dates, but if you are itching to start sooner, we can work something out. For experienced athletes wishing to move more quickly through the 101 course and join regular classes, private sessions may be scheduled with Coach Cliff for an additional fee. Please inquire with Cliff at the contact information noted above regarding these specific situations.
For current members:
You are welcome to join our 101 classes at any time if you would like to receive additional instruction and complete a workout at a bit slower pace. In fact, we want you to utilize this resource as it was created for our current members just as much as our new / prospective members. It is a great opportunity to review technique in a no-pressure environment, and build on your foundation of skills which will pay dividends in the long run. With that being said, do not feel restricted to coming to 101 classes once you have completed your intro course. This is just another viable option for your training, provided to you by your coaches because we care about your development and safety.