Starting the week of April 30, Hannah will be joining the 12th State team full time, filling a new role as director of member services. We are looking forward to having Hannah on board and know that she will do great things to help shape 12th State in the future. Hannah is a long time member, certified coach, and an all around great person (as well as Cliff’s wife, of course). She knows our business and members well, and is invested in our community. Please officially welcome her when you see her next week!
How can Hannah help you?
- Customer service: Hannah will be on site (hours below) to greet and work with you daily. If you have any general membership, billing, or Wodify questions – please utilize her as a point of contact. She will help to address your issue directly or refer you to the appropriate staff member.
- Responding to your emails/calls: She will be fielding, sorting, and responding to all inquiries sent to email@example.com and/or phone calls to our business line at (919)-977-7996 during her working hours. Please use the new info@12thstate email address for general inquiries.
- Scheduling: Hannah will be coordinating all offerings through 12th State including personal training, barbell club, WODbody, and others.
- Taking care of your apparel and supplement needs: Look for an expansion of offerings in the near future.
- Helping our coaches do what they do best – coach! Please continue to utilize our coaches for your training and programming questions, and leave the other details to Hannah.
- Most importantly, she is here to make sure that you can just focus on training and working out! So if you are having issues with anything 12th State related, please do not hesitate to reach out to her.
When can Hannah help you?
Hannah will be on-site on a rotating schedule in order to catch a majority of the membership over a two week rotation. She will be in house from 6:30am-2:30pm one week and then 10:30am-6:30pm the following week, Monday-Friday.
As we continue to grow, we are happy to be able to provide an additional level of service to our members. Although we are a fitness organization, we realize that customer service must be our #1 priority. We are thankful for all of you, our valued members. As always, please reach out to ownership at any time if we can do anything for you.
Cliff and Dale